Bantam 12 coming together

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another update. Assembled pics added. (in my gallery) Notice Kevins B.'s awesome carb on the TZ. RTR weight is 2.25 lbs minus fuel and a tank.

This product will be available soon.
Anthony,

This is a really nice kit.It is almost putting its self together(will I do have to open the glue bottles HA ).

Its going together great so far.

Thanks for a great Kit

Roy

Thanks Roy. I worked real hard on designing it for ease of assembly.

I'll have a web site for it soon.

Another update. Assembled pics added. (in my gallery) Notice Kevins B.'s awesome carb on the TZ. RTR weight is 2.25 lbs minus fuel and a tank.

This product will be available soon.
Anthony,

This is a really nice kit.It is almost putting its self together(will I do have to open the glue bottles HA ).

Its going together great so far.

Thanks for a great Kit

Roy

"Wow" Anthony,

The paint job looks great! That should sell boats. We need to get together soon and compare notes.

Don ;)

OK, now for the fun part:

My next 12 is comming along well now but the hardest part is trying to figure out the name. I've listed a few below and just thought you guys could help me pick one!

#1 Fire Bug

#2 Bantem beater

#3 Crossbow Cutter

#4 Serpent Sinker

#5 Shark Hunter

#6 18 Eater

Don B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh boy, Don's building a new boat! If it's badder than the first one, Tony's going to have some competition! It could be a case of the DT's! :blink:

I just looked at the pix of Tony's Creamsickle, it looks good. YUM!

OK, now for the fun part:

My next 12 is comming along well now but the hardest part is trying to figure out the name. I've listed a few below and just thought you guys could help me pick one!

#1 Fire Bug

#2 Bantem beater

#3 Crossbow Cutter

#4 Serpent Sinker

#5 Shark Hunter

#6 18 Eater

Don B)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If that Blizzard doesn't sink w/ everything in it I'll be smiling whether you kick my butt or not lol !!!

Oh, I forgot one more!

#7 Blizzard Basher

:lol: :lol:

[/quoteAnd to think it's not even race season yet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roy :ph34r:
I hear you on the hope it floats with the goods in it.I am hopeing for a little more than floating once I get all the drawings finished and the Rattler built.

Roy :ph34r:

Back