2011 Orlando Winter Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news , gotta get the little Twin done for this one , very tight corners ..maybe put the 90's in the 80 boat ! :D
HEY TOM LETS GET THE WORD OUT, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A MINIMUN OF 20 TWINS FOR THIS RACE...SPREAD THE WORD!!!
Warren Racing will be @ the 2011 IMPBA WINTER NATS........Thanks for getting the race notice out early....

Last edited by a moderator:
Wayne sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do! Thanks in advance for your efforts as sometimes people forget this is a HOBBY and that is supposed to be FUN. B)
Unfortunately not all the information is being put out by Mr. Farrow. It appears that it is either Waynes' way or the highway.
I asked this question elsewhere so I might as well here also.

What changes ( besides the current admin) makes IMPBA such a bad thing in your eye's ????

I for one support the OCD's decision and plan on racing the event.

Quite frankly it wouldnt bother me a bit if the entire district went IMPBA .......

Im pretty sure there are plenty of others that agree.

Andy

FYI

For those members rejoining IMPBA, you can obtain your old IMPBA if you wish just include a note with the application and your old IMPBA number or let John equi know you wish to have your old IMPBA number and he will gladly look it up for you and reassign it to you if he can find it in our historical files.

Wayne sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do! Thanks in advance for your efforts as sometimes people forget this is a HOBBY and that is supposed to be FUN. B)
Unfortunately not all the information is being put out by Mr. Farrow. It appears that it is either Waynes' way or the highway.

This was a decision made by the club. NOT WAYNE!!!!!!!!!

IT seams that some people want to make this personal. IT IS NOT!!!!

Some people think this was done to hurt NAMBA DIS 3. IT WAS NOT!!!!

The members of the club witch am " one " made a decision that we did not want to work over the holiday season to set up this big race.

Boat racing should be fun not a pain in the A$$.

So lets move on and have some fun racing are toy boats and stop with the political bull $H!T.

David

I added E Mono to the list of classes.

Okay I KNOW some of you guys around here have one you can knock the dust off of and make class :eek:

Mines already cleaned off and going together, who else is in ??????

Andy
Andy, You have a 60MONO also??? Whatchoo Got WILLIS???
Somebody slap Rick :huh:

Better yet, Jerry slap him ;)

Please .............

WHAT KINDA FRICKING MONO DO YOU THINK I HAVE :blink: :blink: :blink: :p :p :D

LMAO

Andy

Okay I KNOW some of you guys around here have one you can knock the dust off of and make class :eek:

Andy

Please .............

LMAO

Andy
I kinda figured it was a Ducer,,,,, but you have been know to run with someone running ANOTHER make of mono......

Didn't know if that disease was contagious? You never know what you'll pick up in this world today!!!!!!

What do you have for power in it,,,, Is this the purple head CMB you got from me?

Andy

Please .............

LMAO

Andy
I kinda figured it was a Ducer,,,,, but you have been know to run with someone running ANOTHER make of mono......

Didn't know if that disease was contagious? You never know what you'll pick up in this world today!!!!!!

What do you have for power in it,,,, Is this the purple head CMB you got from me?
I'm trying to turn him to the dark side. :ph34r: But the force is strong with this one. :angry:

I guess I will have to get a 67 and swap eng in between heats in old 666 and teach him a lesson. :lol:

David

I'm trying to turn him to the dark side. :ph34r: But the force is strong with this one. :angry:

I guess I will have to get a 67 and swap eng in between heats in old 666 and teach him a lesson. :lol:

David
Bring it Dave , that thing is out of control with a 40 in it :lol:

Wise man say- to finish first- first you must finish ;)

Im gonna run that old 60 boat that I was trying to run the 90 in for X-Mono Rick :rolleyes: ,

It was wicked fast , but drove like one of Dave's boats :p

Its an old 40.5 inch 60 Seaducer with an OPS .67's and a Mac 11 cc pipe.

Who else is in ????

Come on Foley, Donny , Gene ???

Andy

Remember when r/c boating was fun

Thats it in a nutshell, if the powers that be make it unejoyable why did I come back after 4 years away. At least we have a choice to go elsewhere.
Im really beginning to wonder if maybe it isnt time to call it a day for this HOBBY...at least for a while...i had no idea this nonsence was going on....gettin too serious for this HOBBIEST.....havin more pure fun just shootin off model rockets with the G-kids....

Remember when r/c boating was fun

Thats it in a nutshell, if the powers that be make it unejoyable why did I come back after 4 years away. At least we have a choice to go elsewhere.
Im really beginning to wonder if maybe it isnt time to call it a day for this HOBBY...at least for a while...i had no idea this nonsence was going on....gettin too serious for this HOBBIEST.....havin more pure fun just shootin off model rockets with the G-kids....
Came THIIIISSS close to getting one at Johns the other night Bill , I think Kayti would like it , till it came time to go get it after launch :rolleyes:

Dont you even think about not wetting a boat with us , Its not the same without ya ;)

Andy

Dont do that Bill, I wont let politics ruin what fun I had planned when I came back to it so hang tough with me! If they want to bicker down there I will just stay up here where we enjoy ourselves.

Last edited:
Back