Who???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool he even has a scale trailer.

The man walking away probably thought it was the beer tent!
Trailers are way cool, had one for my Smokin' Joe's. Bad part is you can spend darn near as much time on the trailer as the doing the boat itself. I've got one more just like this one framed out that might get used on the next scale build. :p

Trailers are way cool, had one for my Smokin' Joe's. Bad part is you can spend darn near as much time on the trailer as the doing the boat itself. I've got one more just like this one framed out that might get used on the next scale build. :p
WOW! AWESOME!

Last edited by a moderator:

WOW! AWESOME!
Ok, we understand the trailer is cool, but back to the original question ?

Who is the owner of the 2 Bud boats ?

The guy in the picture is Richie Holt from the Miami area and I think the boat on the ground belonged to Mr.Fig another Miami guy. Those guys have been long gone and I'm sure the boats are still knock around somewhere. Hope this helps.

Ralph

A guy on our club has built 5 trailers for a local banker. All 5 house a scale unlimited in pristine condition.

"The guy in the picture is Richie Holt from the Miami area and I think the boat on the ground belonged to Mr.Fig another Miami guy. Ralph"

Hey Ray,

Like Ralph - - but I believe both Buds belong to Manny Filguiras - Miami. I last saw him in 1999 - - he was going car racing with his son Eric - - Sound familiar Ralph ??? What are you trying to find out Ray?? CHEERS !!! Bob Johnson

Back