What is out there in Sport 20 Hydro's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha Ha Ha!!!!! You Forgot Dean Werges's Xtreme sport 20. I think thats what its called. It is very competitive.....and.... Phil cant say he whipped up on em cause He got whipped in the spring race at Evansville, and the fall race at Evansville, and St. Louis which was rough water, by these boats. Mark Bullard was at the Evansville races also. It would be a glass boat to be considered. All in all, with the right set up. I believe that all these boats mentioned are good boats as long as you have a good set up for them. I know for a fact that Phil and Dean both have good set ups for their boats. Mark and Brian have good boats also and I am sure they would help equally with set up. OH YEAH, and Chris, you cant avoid racing us forever. Were gonna come for that sport 20 of yours!!!! Just having fun. Ken

LOL.. bring it ken.. That would require you leaving your district to race lol...

I will pull out the old worn out motor and put in a new mill just for you.

chris
Kenny you do need to make some dist 4 races, Chris and Dave Preusse will show us something fast.

Oh did I tell you I gave up on that 10 year old novirossi and got a new motor, Last two races it was fast AND reliable.

When is the first race?? going to be hard to wait all winter

I'm also puting some new top secret stuff on James PT sport 20 boat for next year. Kenny and Dean with your brand X boat, look out! Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure Kenny was hiting 50 in race trim with his boat this year and Deans boat actually finished races with his without blowing off. Those 2 can strap an outboard to a chunk of stirophome and make it fast. (as long as they have their prop box with them) :lol:

I'm also puting some new top secret stuff on James PT sport 20 boat for next year. Kenny and Dean with your brand X boat, look out! Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure Kenny was hiting 50 in race trim with his boat this year and Deans boat actually finished races with his without blowing off. Those 2 can strap an outboard to a chunk of stirophome and make it fast. (as long as they have their prop box with them) :lol:
Im going to build a few hulls for Dean, i have no idea how long it will be before he takes more orders but im getting the molds in a few weeks i will check with Dean for pricing and let you know how much and how long..........Mike

Deans not making hulls till sometime this winter, But yes same as above ,Nice hull's. Here is a picture of Mr.coopers hull..Also happens to be the same boat on cooper pipes home page
coopershydro.jpg

That looks a lot like an AC Sport 40 but smaller. Who makes the Xtreme Sport 21? Nice looking boat.

Glenn

Latest posts

Back