What did Santa bring you??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larcor69

Supporting Member
I was lucky, Wife has been feeling good, I got a CMB 21 rsv engine,new steering servo and a pipe from member Chris Bopp, a new shaver, and a few other little things, also Family, Merry Christmas to all!!!..Corey

Last edited by a moderator:
I got an OS 9B carb, 50' of medium fuel tubing, mini servos for my JAE12 rigger, coupla rx battery packs,3 packs of mixing cups, yeh...socks and underware, a REALLY COOL AC/DC shirt, some kinda electric shaver thingie....oh and the HOT CHOCOLATE car for my AWESOME Polar Express train set which is under the tree as I type goin round n round n round....Man , i Love that movie!!! :) Merry Christmas to all the overgrown kids like me!

got me 8 pounds 14 ounces of awesome little man ..like me..lol , a new docking station for my mp3 player, 10 pack of vice grips , ear plugs ofr the boat starting stand , chocolate covered carmels..my favorite...and no chris next weekend im not sharin..lol , ive got my family , friends and my lord and savior , and i am missing my dad..he passed on this day 3yrs ago..but i tell you what i am a blessed man. may you all get what you need and take what you get .. soak in the day for its true meaning and love one another.

tk

got me 8 pounds 14 ounces of awesome little man ..like me..lol , a new docking station for my mp3 player, 10 pack of vice grips , ear plugs ofr the boat starting stand , chocolate covered carmels..my favorite...and no chris next weekend im not sharin..lol , ive got my family , friends and my lord and savior , and i am missing my dad..he passed on this day 3yrs ago..but i tell you what i am a blessed man. may you all get what you need and take what you get .. soak in the day for its true meaning and love one another.

tk
Congradulations Terry! Must be quite a Christmas for you! I't's not so much what I got this year-but what I was able to give that put a big smile on my face-guys in our machine shop rounded up $1300 to give to a Air Force Widow and her five children($750 in presents and $550 cash). Also everyone donated to the Utah food bank this year. Post a pic of the young Mr. Kelly!

Thanks,

Glenn

tk
Congradulations Terry! Must be quite a Christmas for you! I't's not so much what I got this year-but what I was able to give that put a big smile on my face-guys in our machine shop rounded up $1300 to give to a Air Force Widow and her five children($750 in presents and $550 cash). Also everyone donated to the Utah food bank this year. Post a pic of the young Mr. Kelly!

Thanks,

Glenn
here we go , for some reason the pics seem to go away after awhile .. so enjoy while it lasts..lol

tk

tk

Thanks,

Glenn
here we go , for some reason the pics seem to go away after awhile .. so enjoy while it lasts..lol

tk

Im pretty sure Terry got the best present of us all ;)

Got a new Clive Cussler book- Spartan Gold and Im 15 chapters in -

rained all day- lol

At least I will sleep tonight, Terry wont . :D

tk

Thanks,

Glenn

tk

Im pretty sure Terry got the best present of us all
wink.gif

Got a new Clive Cussler book- Spartan Gold and Im 15 chapters in -

rained all day- lol

At least I will sleep tonight, Terry wont .
biggrin.gif
you're right..lol im in training for gettin me and the family a wii in the morning.. i can sleep when im dead..lol

tk

Terry, Glenn, and Joe..those are all the BEST gifts of Christmas! Had 16 people in my house last night, the youngest was 6 months(good GOD, im a great Uncle!)the oldest, 97...it was a beautiful night weather wise...i was out playin tag in the front yard with my grandkids, where as i proceeded to do a full blown face plant trying to catch the youngest....as i rolled over i looked up at the stars(just before she jumped on top of me of course) and thought to myself..what a lucky man i am.....now im a very SORE man! :lol:

Terry, Glenn, and Joe..those are all the BEST gifts of Christmas! Had 16 people in my house last night, the youngest was 6 months(good GOD, im a great Uncle!)the oldest, 97...it was a beautiful night weather wise...i was out playin tag in the front yard with my grandkids, where as i proceeded to do a full blown face plant trying to catch the youngest....as i rolled over i looked up at the stars(just before she jumped on top of me of course) and thought to myself..what a lucky man i am.....now im a very SORE man! :lol:
Ha need photos or video of that Bill!! Sounds like a good day for everyone , same here ...my younger daughters last Christmas beleiving in Santa (10 ) !! We had Lobster , shrimp and snow crab for dinner MMMMMMMMM !!

Careful bill you'll need a walker soon !!!! Happy Holidays ...going to see what my KTM has in store for me today ! :lol:

Ha need photos or video of that Bill!! Sounds like a good day for everyone , same here ...my younger daughters last Christmas beleiving in Santa (10 ) !! We had Lobster , shrimp and snow crab for dinner MMMMMMMMM !!

Careful bill you'll need a walker soon !!!! Happy Holidays ...going to see what my KTM has in store for me today ! :lol:
Man, what a GREAT day to go ridin! I doubt you'll even break a sweat! As far as the food situation, the best thing about having Christmas at the house....LEFTOVERS! ;) Its funny as much as a neat freak as i tend to be, I always laugh after everybody leaves...man what a MESS! :lol: Cant see the floor because its covered with wrapping paper,dishes piled up to the ceiling.....YES..of COURSE i cleaned it up! :lol: Have fun ridin and dont fall down, go BOOM! :)

Bill she didnt get you a pink Tee Shirt with a bottle of windex on it lol see you next month Robert

Well 'ol Santa made a swing through Hicksville, Ohio (where the hell is that?) on his way down from way up north and picked me up a new Jaguar III twin. WOOO-HOOO!!! Got this bad mamma jamma unpacked and laid out, the build quality is downright impressive! Haven't run one of these before but I've seen the .21 and .91 Jag III's go so this should be just as awesome, I can't wait to get it built. It's a good thing I'm off work until January 4th, time to go barricade myself in the shop. :p

Well 'ol Santa made a swing through Hicksville, Ohio (where the hell is that?) on his way down from way up north and picked me up a new Jaguar III twin. WOOO-HOOO!!! Got this bad mamma jamma unpacked and laid out, the build quality is downright impressive! Haven't run one of these before but I've seen the .21 and .91 Jag III's go so this should be just as awesome, I can't wait to get it built. It's a good thing I'm off work until January 4th, time to go barricade myself in the shop. :p
Powerplants ??? Nice gig there !! :D

Powerplants ??? Nice gig there !! :D
Mr. Bob Ferguson of Jaguar Hydros asked if I would consider doing one of my "pictorial build threads" as this one goes together. I said I'd be glad to so stay tuned for the pics which will answer that question. :D

just some dolphins nic nak's and perfume. :) .my three other christmas stuff from you guys proubly will be here hopfully next week.. :unsure:

Back