• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

They dont get any better than this

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jeeeeeezus!

looks like something people uncover from a shipwreck of a 15th century galleon or something like that. maybe an iron anvil that was dipped in a radioactive waste pit?

Joe

A fine piece of machinery!.............not

The add says “it worked when I put it away 10 years ago”

I’m thinking his idea of putting it away, is burying it in a compost heap ;D

Hi Guy's

This thing is too disgusting to even use as a paperweight. :p

If somebody invests in this best of luck to them.

GT :eek:

Take it apart, throw away that Cox .049, clean the rest and put a Norvel .061-RC on it, and you'd have a power plant for a 12" rigger! Might be fun.

Am I going to do it? I DON'T THINK SO!

That thing must have been called "Swamp Thing" back in it's day! That is the ugliest thing I've ever seen. Could you imagine what it really looks like live and in person?? :eek:

I'd be ashamed to even try to sell it! I do remember those motors from when I was a Kid. Yeah, that long ago! Anyway, we had some for free running boats that you set the rudder on and watched it go in circles. It was cool though when it hit a wave head-on, it would go about 3 feet into the air!

AND I THOUGHT THAT WHEN I FIXED UP AN OLD ENYA 50 PLANE ENGINE THAT I WOULD BE PLAYING WITH A RELIC.

WAS I WRONG ABOUT THAT .

WITH 9 HRS TO GO IT STILL HAS 1 BID ON IT......

AND WE THINK THAT THE PERSON IS REALLY RECONSIDERING THERE BIB ....... :)

EITHER THAT OR THERE DEAD FROM LAUGHING TO HARD AT THERE STUPIDITY. !!!

PAUL

What's that ol saying? " Someone's junk is someone's treasure"... This sure does prove this to be correct... ;D

Latest posts

Back