The 12 Class

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R-Roberts

I know the 12 class is not a class as of yet But What do you guy's think the engine size will be locked into?

I have been looking and there seens to be several that would work 12,15,18.

I dont Have the Boat built yet but not to early to start looking at motors.

By the way it will be going in a Bantum 12 Rigger

Roy <_<

Be cool to see which engine you go w/ and what kind of speeds you get out of this boat. I live just minutes from Anthony and have been itching to see his bantam up close. I've ordered a hull from him w/ a slightly different angle of attack and I'm putting some one of a kind sponsons on it it rather than the ones he made. Both him and I will be running the OS TZ .12's in ours. Good luck w/ the boat, sure looks fast from his pics :p

The .12 class has been a legal one for a couple of years now as we know it but nobody has had the class used at any races that we know of. The original "A" class was limited to a smaller size, .119 if I remember correctly but got voted to raise it to the current .129 cu.in. limit for the current production ROAR engines. Now that there are more .15-.18 sized engines coming out, I doubt if there will be a class for them unless it falls under the ABS class guidelines that Bill Zuber and John Equi were looking at updating.

Whenever the class is actually used and it's somewhere within decent driving range for me, I'll get there somehow.

Back