Thanks from Mike Z

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

Supporting Member
My brother passed away last Thursday of an accidental drowning.. He as 43 years old.. we sent him home today..

Thanks to all of my freinds that have sent me notes and thoughts during this time...

Michael Zaborowski...Grim

Sorry to hear about your loss Mike.

Thoughts are with you and your family.

Tim.

ohh Mike, I'm soo sorry to hear that. :(

I'm sure there is nothing i could say that would truly make you feel better. But please accept my families condolences and let me know if there is anything I can do.

Tom

Was very sorry to hear about it Mike, our thoughts are with ya buddy...

~James :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Mike,

That is truly awful, I'm really sorry to hear this. Please accept my condolences on the loss of your brother.

Best regards, Paul.

Sorry to here about your brother Mike, no how you must be feeling,hope things can get better soon for you and your family DAVID

It saddens me to hear of your loss. The members in here feel like an extension of my family so I share the loss of your brother.

Mike,

Sorry to hear this news. Thoughts are with you and your family during this time.

Mark...

Mike,

I am saddened to here about the tragedy that has happened in your family.

You are in our prayers and if there is anything that I can do, let me know.

God Bless You And Your Brothers Families,

Sincerely,

Mark Sholund

Mike I know there are no words that can take away the pain and sorrow in your heart...just know that your family are in ower prayers.......and my heart goes out to you....and your family.

From the Jackson Family and I'm sure the whole International Waters Group

Mike, condolences from my wife Rosie and me. Know how you feel buddy, I've lost 3 brothers.

Mike Z, and Family You have our deepest sorrows, And you are in our prayers.

You and your family and brothers family.

Tom

Sorry to hear about your loss Grimmy.. the family resembelence was noticable. Best wishes to you and your family.

Adam

Latest posts

Back