Thanks from Mike Z

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I can't say it any better than has previously been said but I am truly very sorry for your loss.

Don

Mike, I am very sorry to hear of your loss, I lost a brother myself and feel your pain!

My wife and I send our prayers and our deepest sympathies to you and your family!

Ron Byrd

Mike, I am very sad for you my friend. Sorry to hear that. You have mine and all of District 13 sympathy.

Sincerely,

Billy

That is terrible news!! My family sends there love. Our prayers are with you and you family.

Alan, Michelle and Alec Atkins

Mike,

Sorry to hear of the passing of your brother, I lost my Grandfather not long ago and feel your pain. You and your family will be in our prayers.

Sincerely,

Josh

Mike,

Sorry for your loss. There are no words that can change a tragedy. Just know that we on IW all feel for you at this time of great sadness. Nothing prepares you for the loss of family.

Gary, Sharon & Jon

I waters gang

Im having a hard time with this one.. its feels like some body just hit me in the chest with a wreaking ball.. im tired, i feel sick and im having a hard time moving.. and for those that have met me you know i can not sit still... im a 41 year old man with the attention span of a 13 year old.. i never walk.. any ware... i run.. i could be wasting time walking.. I could be late or missing something.. :D

My Bro was in trouble most of his adult life and had many demons.. its a long story that goes on for (about 25 years) anyway the way he died is just not setting right with me..

I wish i could have done more..

Its the I waters gang and boat racers that i call friends.. thanks for that..

Thanks for the thoughts…

ROCK ON

Mike

Mike, if you ever need to vent, call me. I've had my share of Demons in my life plus in my immediate family I've lost a sister to whom I shared a birthday with, my father and a son at childbirth.

Hang in there Mike. Things will get better. It takes time to get over your loss.I know I lost a brother to cancer. Take one day at a time, remember the good times you had with him let bygones be bygones and keep the faith.

Hey Mike. That sucks. :( Sorry to hear it.

What really sucks is that there is nothing that I or anyone else can do or say that will make it go away. Just know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. And know that everything happens for a reason...whether you understand what that reason is or not.

"Time is a great healer....but a lousy beautician"

((Bro hugs)) Erin & Britt

Latest posts

Back