T Bars

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stupid question I guess. I know this would be tough running a tuned pipe through the transom and also the mounting would be a little challenging. Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on adapting one of these for nitro sport hydro use.

I don't see why you couldn't use a T-bar but you'd still want to seal up the hole going through the floor.

Bill over at www.topsecretboats.com is now making them in different sizes.

We make the 12.5 "butch blocks" specifically for the sport hydros and riggers. They will works perfectly in a scale. Chris Hoffman "Dasboata" , Maston, CC Racing, Rocket City, and others stock them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Bob, have you guys ever made a Block version for .187 size stuffing tubes? I was going to use the standard .250 size Butch block in my FE sport 40 but I would have to reduce the blocks opening size a couple times.

No, nothing for .187 cable. Easy to make an adapter sleeve though. We are planning on making a batch at 16.5 degrees for the cats. Not sure when we will have the time though

Latest posts

Back