Squire Shop Colors??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin Jordan

Guys... Can someone tell me what the second color is on the Squire Shop?? The darker accent color?? I'm just thinking of doing a sport hydro up as the Squire, so it doesn't have to be perfect... but I can't tell if it's a brown or a purple or a blue or ???

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks,

Guys... Can someone tell me what the second color is on the Squire Shop?? The darker accent color?? I'm just thinking of doing a sport hydro up as the Squire, so it doesn't have to be perfect... but I can't tell if it's a brown or a purple or a blue or ???

Thanks,
The 84 Squire was a dark brown. The few years it ran after that was a different scheme that was accented in blue. I am looking for the brown paint codes now. I'll let you know if I find it.

Thanks,
One was a dark reddish with brown back in the 80's then in the mid 80 they went to the Red and Blue...

Back