speeds for heat racing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's more important is to finish every heat! You can have the fastest boat at the race but there's a big difference between 1st (400 points) and DNF (25 points). Just my 2 cents.
guys you were right,,fastest boat doesnt always win,,,,, WON my first scale event,,, just qualified for the final and then at the final stayed out of trouble,,it wasnt pretty but i was the last one running out of a six boat heat...
Yup it's remarkable how often the slowest boat can end up with 400 points just by being the only one to stay running.
Mike's boat wasn't the slowest by any means, he just drove a smart race!
I wasn't talking about Mike's boat, just in general terms.
Understood.

What's more important is to finish every heat! You can have the fastest boat at the race but there's a big difference between 1st (400 points) and DNF (25 points). Just my 2 cents.
guys you were right,,fastest boat doesnt always win,,,,, WON my first scale event,,, just qualified for the final and then at the final stayed out of trouble,,it wasnt pretty but i was the last one running out of a six boat heat...
Yup it's remarkable how often the slowest boat can end up with 400 points just by being the only one to stay running.
Mike's boat wasn't the slowest by any means, he just drove a smart race!
I wasn't talking about Mike's boat, just in general terms.
Understood.
Thanks Don,,just the way i was brought up ,, treat people like you want to be treated.... hell I'am 47 and still say yes sir yes mamm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Don't think you need to be worrying about speed any more Mike, looks like Jerry hooked you up on the power band, the Circus was honking this past weekend.

My comment was sincere Mike, glad to have you runnin with us.

See ya in Miami??? hope we have enough nitro boats/scale boats to run down there, doesn't sound promising, alot of folks saying they are not going down, Miami has usually been a good race for me, and would hate to miss it?!?!?!?!?

OH BUY THE WAY IS THAT A GREEN HEAD CMB YOU USE FOR POWER, THE ONLY COLOR I WOULD USE.

AND IT DOESN'T MATCH MY BLUE AND GOLD BOAT, HOW TACKEY OF ME

Rick Bellinger

Don't think you need to be worrying about speed any more Mike, looks like Jerry hooked you up on the power band, the Circus was honking this past weekend.

My comment was sincere Mike, glad to have you runnin with us.

See ya in Miami??? hope we have enough nitro boats/scale boats to run down there, doesn't sound promising, alot of folks saying they are not going down, Miami has usually been a good race for me, and would hate to miss it?!?!?!?!?

OH BUY THE WAY IS THAT A GREEN HEAD CMB YOU USE FOR POWER, THE ONLY COLOR I WOULD USE.

AND IT DOESN'T MATCH MY BLUE AND GOLD BOAT, HOW TACKEY OF ME

Rick Bellinger
Yes it is a green head,,,doesn't match my pink color scheme either,,,,Maybe i could have it pink powder coated :D will keep you posted about miami,,hope to see both of you down here,,, I think the dates are wrong on the dist 3 web page,, it is the 25-26th of March,,,please let everyone know....

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick,

It is not all motor, the Props-4-U propellers are hooking Mike up real well to the water. :D

Mike just finally drove his fast boat well. :D :D :D Just fast enough to win.

Keep It Up,

Mark Sholund

Rick,

It is not all motor, the Props-4-U propellers are hooking Mike up real well to the water. :D

Mike just finally drove his fast boat well. :D :D :D Just fast enough to win.

Keep It Up,

Mark Sholund
Have to agree with my man Mark he has REALLY work with me on my Circus Circus and now the Coors Dry,,, If anyone needs a prop for your scale he is the only one to talk to... THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH....He is one of the main reasons I got back into scale.....

Back