So What Did You Get For Christmas?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shoboat

Boaters,

So what did you all get for Christmas?

For me it was just clothes and cooking items for my kitchen. :D

I buy boating parts all year long, so the wife doesn't think that is appropriate for

for the Christmas Holiday.

Happy Holidays,

Mark Sholund

For me it was a fold and go 10" table saw from my Grandmother

A set of hingless wiperblades from my niece's

Dinner from my mother

Prommised hardware to be delivered in the early new year plated green ( boat stuff )

And from myself to myself a few items bought off of ebay ( boat stuff ) TX and RX's radio gear

Got a new Futaba radio, couple recievers, fail safes, antenna's, pushrods and a bunch of other hardware I had on the Tower wish list. New shoes, candy and cash.

Nothing in 'glas or cast. :( Clothes, socks, undies and jeans mostly. I really wanted at least a Speedmaster starter handle but nooooooooooooo!

hehehe i musta been a good boy..

my MOTHER IN LAW got me a nice new twin needle CMB 67......

not bad eh i was impressed !!!

Nothing boating but the wife got me one of the new eflite coaxil electric helis that i can fly around the house!

My Raptor 50 is too big for the living room but this little elec is cool. not aerobatic but great for all the hovering orentations. Keeps the fingers limber.

I got a heavy duty shop vac and some INSTRUCTIONS! :(

I guess she was tired of the snow angels in the sawdust. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark,

You may have to switch over to a Valvola 21 and a CMB-45 as the MAC engines

will becoming out with newer versions this next year. If you need any prices on

the CMB's let me know please? I have some pretty good pricing on the CMB's

right now.

Happy Holidays,

Mark Sholund

My wonderfull wife bought me shorty headers for my truck. Now I can fix that little exhaust leak that has been driving me crazy for months. PS I thought I could live with it......nope almost going postal.

And this cool little (well it's not that little) nitro dragster. a real cool rail so that if the pond is blown out she does not have to listen to me whine cause I did'nt get my nitro fix.

My wife gave me a DRO, power feed and rotary table for my mill and my kids (wife) got me a set of Pro Comp Mud Terrains for my truck.

Santa brought my daughter a Sport 20 boat & Orlic Nova Rossi and my son got an Ibanez Artcore hollow body & Mesa Boogie 22 caliber amp.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife gave me a DRO, power feed and rotary table for my mill and my kids (wife) got me a set of Pro Comp Mud Terrains for my truck.

Santa brought my daughter a Sport 20 boat & Orlic Nova Rossi and my son got an Ibanez Artcore hollow body & Mesa Boogie 22 caliber amp.
Isn't Christmas great Joe! My wife gave me a set of 45 deg & 60 deg dove tail cutters, each in three different sizes; 4, 5 & 6 in X 1 in ID, staggard tooth slitting saws from 1/32 to 1/4 in thickness; a set of 6 flute single end mills from 1.125 to 2.00 with .750 shanks in 1/8 steps; eight extra long 135 deg split point drills with #2 Morse taper shanks & unimportant clothing items. WIVES ARE TRULY WONDERFUL! (sometimes)

Jim:) :) :)

Well my wife got me some shave cream , razors , socks , underware and a few T - shirts (we agreed to not exchange gifts ) . I got myself a Cajun Bullet Rigger with a Quickdraw , A Butch full mod 260 spare , and a set of 34cc heads for my mercury 2.5 260 hp outboard . I truly am a boataholic !!!!! :)

nothing to finish my boat unfortunately. Got some new door lock actuators for my t-bird (always a great feeling knowing you cant lock your doors and have quite a few $$$ in stereo equipment in it). New alarm w/ remote start...clothes, new cell phone, mini paintball gun to attack my cats with :ph34r:

nothing to finish my boat unfortunately. Got some new door lock actuators for my t-bird (always a great feeling knowing you cant lock your doors and have quite a few $$$ in stereo equipment in it). New alarm w/ remote start...clothes, new cell phone, mini paintball gun to attack my cats with :ph34r:

Thought I was the only guy that did that!!! Cats in the neighborhood ---t in my yard only once if I catch them, then it is time for the old orange paintball treatment. They go home and NEVER come back. Also get the same it they come into my garage!!!

Glad to see there are others who share my dislike for cats period

Curt

Got a new Laser Radar gun to check boat speeds.

and the usual DVD's shirts and a NASCAR lamp for the entertainment unit.

:D

carl

Back