So What Did You Get For Christmas?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made a list of power tools. I listed both a DeWalt and Makita palm sander with dust bag thinking this would give my wife a choice of one or the other. The dear lady bought both of them. She saved the sales slips. I'm leaning more towards the Makita, it has a nice traveling box. Looks like I could stuff some model boating stuff in the box.

She also got me a 24v DeWalt cordless drill. I'll be able to make some serious holes with that baby!!

JD

Oh hi

Well Miss Santa was very nice this year to me. One present.

A huge box with inside the stuff to build a NEMESIS.( Order came from downunder).

Thanks santa.

Ronald. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No Wife , no pressies .

But i did get a big package for the boats , carbs and carbs:d

(Just for the record , i paid the package lol )

Bart

Hey Guys,

Well, I only got one thing for X-mas from the better half but I'm not complaining.

framework.jpg

A new 26'X40' boat shop with an office not more than 50 foot from the lake. :D Should be done by the end of the week.

Paul.

I got some cool stuff.A Bosch belt sander(don't have to borrow Keeley's anymore),gas pressure washer(2600psi w/Honda 5.5hp baby!),Veritas set-up blocks,Stanley LED tripod flashlight,HD gift card,$$$,etc...

The wife bought me a speedmaster starter handle. I'm buying myself all the stuff I need to complete my sport 40 project!

Josh-

How bout a dremel 400XPR Deluxe Kit with all the goodies,Shirts,Pants,Hobby shop gift cards,Really was hoping for mini mill and drill Maybe on Birthday??cooll stuff anyhow

1 week on the Pacific side of Panama with my wife and 20 year old sons. 90 degree weather, equatorial sunshine and lots of Latin women wearing thongs.....YIKES I am too old for this.. LOL

I didn't get views as good as Tony's! :lol:

From my daughter I got a Delta 1 inch belt/8 inch disc table top sander! Way cool! From My wife I got a new all in 1 printer for the computer & a picture of Chicago Bears football player Dick Butkus! You can move me away from Chicago but you can't force to become a Denver Broncos fan! :p

Later!

Ed Radz

Tony get some dark wrap around sunglasses, Dat way they cant tell which way yer look'n ;) :lol:

I purdy much had the boat stuff covered so:

From tha kids, Tee's from WCC,OCC, and Harley

Tha wife, A very cool clock that looks like a BBS wheel with P7 tire, vented rotor and caliper, and some reprints of the orig blueprint drawings of a shovel and flat head.

Inlaws, wrenches and a new Dremel and leather jacket

Best was mother nature had a total fluke and it was 69 yesterday, So the Hawg and me went for a spin,

Beautifull day, sunny and no wind.

Today back to 37 and rain :p

Gener B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back