shameless plug

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, Had I knew you had soft water there, Scott W. and I would have both been there. Glad it floats!! As I already knew, Awsome job. Now we just gotta get it ready to take on the Dist 14 guys . Should be a blast this year. Ken

Man, Had I knew you had soft water there, Scott W. and I would have both been there. Glad it floats!! As I already knew, Awsome job. Now we just gotta get it ready to take on the Dist 14 guys . Should be a blast this year. Ken
Took it out for a spin, hit an ice berg, tore up the prop, broke the rudder and turn fin and put a big hole in the sponson but other than that its OK :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Good thing is........at least it's not mine so it's all OK!...............just kidding Ken

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a shameless plug but a good one!! Thanks Wes for a great job on the Graphics!!

gh

DSC02880.JPG

Hey Wes , Any chance of posting a picture of the boat in your avatar picture- thats looks pretty sweet also.

Andy

Great looking scale boat Greg. Are you going to register all three of your scale boats in dist. 4? I will send you the forms or see if Mike Z has any. I like the looks of that sport 20 boat in the background.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great looking scale boat Greg. Are you going to register all three of your scale boats in dist. 4? I will send you the forms or see if Mike Z has any. I like the looks of that sport 20 boat in the background.
Ken, I'll be getting the registrations out I already have forms, thanks for the comment, I forgot about my sport 20 being in the photo. I took the scale boat plans and reduced them so I have Big Bud and Li'l Bud. I hope it works?? looks like it'll go good.

thanks

gh

Hey Wes , Any chance of posting a picture of the boat in your avatar picture- thats looks pretty sweet also.
Andy
Go to my new web site and click rc boat decals. there is a button for additional pictures. you will find all you want there. Mike Hanson is gettin ready to head to head with Steve David in the 1st annual 2008 Vienna Gold cup :blink:

Andy
Go to my new web site and click rc boat decals. there is a button for additional pictures. you will find all you want there. Mike Hanson is gettin ready to head to head with Steve David in the 1st annual 2008 Vienna Gold cup :blink:

VERY SWEET, thanks . The Madison looks killer, not that the Oberto doesn't ... B)

Andy

Latest posts

Back