pipe length?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Cathey

Supporting Member
I have an Al Hobbs 11 cc pipe and I'm wondering if anyone knows what pipe length is a good starting spot for a 14 lb. roundnose 1/8th scale boat. It is very similar to the AB 67 pipe that was made prior to the turned billet ones they call the AB 67 now. I measure from the glow plug to the divergent/convergent seam.

I have an Al Hobbs 11 cc pipe and I'm wondering if anyone knows what pipe length is a good starting spot for a 14 lb. roundnose 1/8th scale boat. It is very similar to the AB 67 pipe that was made prior to the turned billet ones they call the AB 67 now. I measure from the glow plug to the divergent/convergent seam.
11 1/2 and shorten as needed. Worked well on my RedMan pulling a `1460

Thanks Mike. Coming to the NW Scale race this year?

Thanks Mike. Coming to the NW Scale race this year?
Looks like im going to miss it this year new job I had a ball last couple of years hope to come out again

Back