Picco 45 Engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Hallam

Just curious how many would buy a Picco 45 if they became available in the marketplace later this year?

Picco will make a commitment if there is enough interest. The 45 only would be made at this time.

Email me directly at [email protected] if you're interested.

Just curious how many would buy a Picco 45 if they became available in the marketplace later this year?

Picco will make a commitment if there is enough interest. The 45 only would be made at this time.

Mike No doubt the Picco 45`s are the cream of the crop in the 45 class..... I would consider buying several (10) AS for the Picco 67-80 I would also like to own a few more of those. Jack odonnell says picco has made some improvements on the 67-80 rod alloys. The 45 Picco rods were Never a problem With the 8mm black heads...... The 67-80`s in hydros always required the RPM rods that are no longer in business. there a several here that love the Picco`s but are reluctant to buy due to the current parts situation. Do you see the prices being something we are accustom too now?

I would be interested in the .67's after the .45's. (or even before)
Love those BLACKHEADS mmmmmmmmmmm rev um up Mr Picco we will eat them like candy....Mikey
Ole Mikey`s boats ran very Good in Jackson last weekend with Orlic Picco Power........ he took home several awards...... :p

To all; You might check what the price will be. A 10cc tether car engine IS $635.00 in the U.S.A. Regards J. ODonnell

To answer Joe's question on pricing, the cost would be competitive with what's available in the market today. Parts will also be available.

To answer Joe's question on pricing, the cost would be competitive with what's available in the market today. Parts will also be available.
Mike I think you would be surprised how Quick the Picco 45`s would Sell. Good luck on resparking the PICCO Marine interest & please make us aware if it happens. PICCO.... Feel the Power!!!

I still run the Picco .21, .45, .67 and .80's. Hell ya I'd be all over the return of the .45 and any others from Mr. Picco.

It sure would be nice to have some options.....not too many currently.....Piccos are great sport 40 engines.

Latest posts

Back