Picco 45 Engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious how many would buy a Picco 45 if they became available in the marketplace later this year?Picco will make a commitment if there is enough interest. The 45 only would be made at this time.

Email me directly at [email protected] if you're interested.
Mike I would be interested in getting the 45. I run them now and have about 4 new ones. Would take some more and would like to see the 67, 80 or 90 built as well. Please let me now what the price will be and when they will be available. Gary Turner

I'd love to see the full line of picco engine come back on the market along with repair parts for the engines. I have a P45 with a drum rotor, and unfortunetly steel against aluminum bad combination the housing is all worn out. Need to find a good machine shop that can bore the housing out and install a bronze sleeve in it so I can get the engine back up and running. So yes I would be happy to see the Picco Engine again. I have a new P67 never been started the last of the series before the EXR series engines came out When I head that picco was getting out of the marine engines I stuck it back in the box and made it a collectors item. Happy boating come this spring, but up here in northern New York have to wait for all this snow to melt. LOL Dave

Latest posts

Back