Phil Thomas down but not out

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mini R/C Helo is the ticket for hospital rooms - - will allow you to reach out and touch someone that IRRITATES you, or wakes you up while your asleep to take a sleeping pill. Bohica!!! Heal up for September festivities!!! CHEERS !!! Bob - AKA - "Brand X"

Mini R/C Helo is the ticket for hospital rooms - - will allow you to reach out and touch someone that IRRITATES you, or wakes you up while your asleep to take a sleeping pill. Bohica!!! Heal up for September festivities!!! CHEERS !!! Bob - AKA - "Brand X"
Bob Im thinking with a decent radio, and someone to pitch the boat, he could drive from his room
default_tongue.png

Ha the rc may look a bit small out there driving from room.

Still not sure how long this healing will take. Brace has to stay on at least 4 weeks.

Sure like to be at masters ma.ybe just watching though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha the rc may look a bit small out there driving from room.

Still not sure how long this healing will take. Brace has to stay on at least 4 weeks.

Sure like to be at masters ma.ybe just watching though.
What exactly did they do Phil ?

We'll get you a ring-side seat on the pier and give you a radar gun. Try to make you feel at home if you're unable to drive a boat. Seriously, I hope you are doing well. It is a real bummer when you can't do the things that you normally do..............especially play with your boats. Listen to the doctors and you'll be back in the saddle in no time!

Dick Tyndall

Phil,

Wishing you a speedy recovery!!! Be a good patient and listen to the doctors. I had spinal reconstructive surgery in 1985 and followed the doctors order's to the "T" for one year. I have had zero complications. I just had a follow-up visit recently and he said my X-rays were almost the exact same as they were after surgery. Everything looked great.

My advice is take the time and heal right and don't push it.

Get well soon my friend!!!

Bert Dygert

Back to top, How you doing PT. Getting better?............==={}
Thanks Ray, Yes I am better, have the wheelchair and still hopping around on the walker but getting around the house ok.

I had Linda go down to the boat shop for some supplies to bring up so I could make a sport20 radio box today.

She wore out the stairs going down and tring to find all that is needed to do just that small job.

I had her go take a pic of the shop shelves to make it easier for her to find the mold and patterns, I pointed out where to look in the pic HA.

Sitting here listening to the Unlimited races on Seattle radio live they getting ready to do the final.

Back to top, How you doing PT. Getting better?............==={}
Thanks Ray, Yes I am better, have the wheelchair and still hopping around on the walker but getting around the house ok.

I had Linda go down to the boat shop for some supplies to bring up so I could make a sport20 radio box today.

She wore out the stairs going down and tring to find all that is needed to do just that small job.

I had her go take a pic of the shop shelves to make it easier for her to find the mold and patterns, I pointed out where to look in the pic HA.

Sitting here listening to the Unlimited races on Seattle radio live they getting ready to do the final.
Linda, he owes you BIG TIME.
default_wink.png
Good news.
default_cool.png

Back