Phil Thomas down but not out

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke to my Dad this morning, he's fell at home again trying to get around, needless to say he is back in the hospital for at least 3 days and then will be headed to a rehab facility after that for a month.

Phil, hope you're up and running around soon - kinda like at Evansville when you missed the last round of 20 Mono.

Tom & Cindy

I hope this finds you doing well, Phil. It takes us a little longer to heal up as we get older. I look forward to seeing you at Hobart this year. I might have something for you in Sport 40 this time! We will keep you in our prayers, my friend.

Dick

dam Phil get sit down in your favorite easy chair an get that little yapper
default_laugh.png
up in your lap an take it easy

hope to see you at one of your many BIRTHDAYS

GET WELL

haha!! Ray, That is the truth!!! He has some stuff he was getting ready to test and Now it has to wait. He will be pushing to heal up fast as we all know.

Get well soon Phil!

Ken

Guys, just a quick up date, Dad's doing good, they have moved him to another hospital for rehab all ready, He hates not being able to do anything though.

Well rehab is going well getting stronger.

This hospital room has a lake view, good motivation for a boater.

Thanks for all the posts. Post up some race reports.

Last edited by a moderator:
Phil , If your physical therapist is anything like the one Im going too- Im pretty sure they get pleasure from our pain-

Listen to em and dont push it, Its the mistake I made my first few sessions and I have not left the couch all day today.
default_sleep.png

Andy

Latest posts

Back