Paint Codes,,'92 Miss Coors Dry

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Monday to all,,,any help with this info,,would be awesome.... thanks
Good Day to ya self aswell,Anyways I built that boat the colours I used which was Dupont chromabase paint Silver met B/C Code YN/6505 Valve shade #4 L9604.You will need ! quart of this cause it is hard to spray metallic silver with out the runs,sags.plus it takes a far bit to cover nice and even.The white I used was the same Base coat by Dupont,Artic white the black well the same dupont base coat.If you use the base coat paints with the white don't leave out in the air to long with out the clear it can start going yellow and it only takes a couple of days.TRUST ME ON THIS ONE.She a beaut when done.But a pain to lay the striping out.LOL glad its you mine took me 20+ hours before it looked right.Good luck hope this helped :D :D :D

Oh your more then welcome just a little hint though when laying the striping out coat the whole hull in liquid mask it works great for this but wait until black is totaly dry before ripping it off.later shann :D :D :D Oh forgot If you want give me your email addy and I can send you a pic of mine I'd post it but its to big to up load.shann

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh your more then welcome just a little hint though when laying the striping out coat the whole hull in liquid mask it works great for this but wait until black is totaly dry before ripping it off.later shann :D :D :D Oh forgot If you want give me your email addy and I can send you a pic of mine I'd post it but its to big to up load.shann
Mike,

I have some real good "real boat" photos I'll send to you.

B)

Back