Pace Makers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might have to talk to your son and explain that your mental and physical health is in jeopardy
You're under constant stress/worry,raised cortisol levels ,which the experts say is just as bad as junk food,smoking etc,hardening the arteries and raising BP,,They used to blame high salt intake,but it's more the other bad things.

I never married or had kids,retired at your age,,been stress free since,so only had to concentrate on my weight and eating habits.
I'm assuming,you're not overweight,due to your physical work ?
Better start getting a good daily dose of virgin olive oil and fish oils,sardines in springwater, cod liver oil, high in omega 3 fats to help repair your blood vessels

first of all, i want to thank you all this about me and my docs weren't sure what i was asking so ya, i called mike witch I've known for may years, a good guy to know hahah really a good guy!!! it has been a very weird thing to deal with right now but yes thank you all just concerned about this don't need to like have a problem for people to see lol. but yes mike. a shout out to you and yes I'm a little concerned about this issue lol
Honestly i just wanna go play :) Thats all !!! again thanks all that have reached out on this ... Reed Allen

I’ve had my pacemaker since 2013, no issues with radio interference, changed my life for the better. See ya in Vegas!!!!!

Latest posts

Back