• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Needing one or Two Os Xm 21 piston/sleeves possibly RZ or RG sleeve.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davidkrienke

Piston/sleeve is just too worn out. looking for RZ or RG sleeve if I can find one or two. I passed on one Dave Roach had and should not have. if anyone has one or two let me know . Thanks Dave

Last edited:
I have a new RG piston,sleeve it is ABC It will fit the OS outboard. Needs the OD turn down and it has the same timing numbers
$125.00 plus shipping

I think you will run into a problem on the wrist pin size with the go if you use the os rod and crank pin size and maybe length if you use the go rod.

Alan
I will look for it tonight.I will send you a PM
Piston, Sleeve sold to ALan

Piston sleeve sold to Alan

Last edited:
I wanted to apologize to Dave and Mike for making their life hard on this. I realized that night later It was just not worth it to try what I wanted. I will just keep a look out for a cylinder for the second engine and go from there. I would really like to find the rz-m like I have in one of my boats its the same as the rg just pipe timed. I just need to stay with the short stroke of the older motors. Again I really appreciate your guys time and again sorry about all of the trouble.

Last edited:
I asked alan today since I saw he bought some parts from brad last year when he sold all his stuff he had a couple of good used rz sleeves he sold him . I havent heard back but yes keep me in mind I might take my rz inboard and degree wheel it pull the sleeve and if I have to match the new rg sleeves to the rz timing and shape. I was going to resell that new rg motor since it cost so much but I might have to use it if I cant find anything.
Also today I made a mandrel and spun a old picco sleeve down and I think I can machine it down myself I was able to use a good Nicholson file and a drill and a good sharp chisel followed by a knife wet stone set and was able to get the size and finish and make it true pretty much just had to take my time. in the end I was able to take .5mm off the lip and .5 off the main body without trashing it .so I might try on a good sleeve I am just nervous still to do it . I would hate to mess one up .
Do you not have a lathe yourself or even access to one? What you need in photo isn't good enough at all, just my 2 cents here...

I wanted to apologize to Dave and Mike for making their life hard on this. I realized that night later It was just not worth it to try what I wanted. I will just keep a look out for a cylinder for the second engine and go from there. I would really like to find the rz-m like I have in one of my boats its the same as the rg just pipe timed. I just need to stay with the short stroke of the older motors. Again I really appreciate your guys time and again sorry about all of the trouble.
Your looking for the piston / sleeve for this motor ?

Attachments

• 17196141021037986705306702147558.jpg
    17196141021037986705306702147558.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Yes thats the one. 23703010 is the part number
This motor is new and has never been ran only mounted the blue on the head faded for some reason but I know me or my dad had a spare piston sleeve and rod .these motors where so under appreciated back in the 90s we won a bunch of races with this motor .I will look for it I don't remember seeing it in a while but give me the weekend and I will look to see if I still have it

This motor is new and has never been ran only mounted the blue on the head faded for some reason but I know me or my dad had a spare piston sleeve and rod .these motors where so under appreciated back in the 90s we won a bunch of races with this motor .I will look for it I don't remember seeing it in a while but give me the weekend and I will look to see if I still have it
Boy that's great Bryan I appreciate it.

Back