• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Prather Spitfire II Hull & hardware

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foolwitools

Spitfire II hull. good condition. I have it about 7/8 stripped. need to finish stripping and new paint.

includes turn fin and bracket, motor mount, new cowl........

$75 shipped

Bob The Fool :blink:

I bought a new in box Spitfire II off of EBAY, but when I got it the only thing missing out of the whole box was the building instructions. I am putting this out to see if there is anybody out there that might have the instrution book so I can get this boat put together. I would be willing to pay for the copy fees and postage and handling or if somebody has the means of scanning and can email the instructions it would be highly appreciated. I have made the decision I am going to convert it to electric, but I still need a manual to put it together, and if anybody has any idea about how I can get my hands on a turn fin itwould be appreciated.

Back