• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale OS MAX 65 & tune pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen worse.. It was not as clean as it could have been.. here is whay i say that.

If I would have come up behind post 2 with an

"I will take it"

I would have expected to lock in the purchase.

Grim
Nope…..
Rule 5 applies here.

#5- If there is any legitimate offers or deals pending between a potential buyer and seller any other interested individuals need to allow a reasonable time for a response to said deal/offer (at least 12 hours). Also simply stating things like "I'm interested" or "I have a question" does not constitute an offer!! If you are seriously interested in buying say something like "I'll take it pending answer to question"

I said I’d take it pending an answer.

Nope…..
Rule 5 applies here.

#5- If there is any legitimate offers or deals pending between a potential buyer and seller any other interested individuals need to allow a reasonable time for a response to said deal/offer (at least 12 hours). Also simply stating things like "I'm interested" or "I have a question" does not constitute an offer!! If you are seriously interested in buying say something like "I'll take it pending answer to question"

I said I’d take it pending an answer.
I totally agree with this! You all can split hairs all you want but I can’t see where there was any wrong doing with this transaction what so ever! I’m saying this as someone that was going to buy it for said price but when I saw where Frank posted and said “I will take it” I moved on.

Oh sh*t ,,, you guys done woke up the kraken
now…
Oh, buddy, we've first hand accounts with some of these actors, trust me. Let it be known, I do NOT dislike them, am friendly to them face to face, and don't hold grudges.

There are individuals in this hobby who could make a difference, but don't due to their own insecurities. The hobby suffers as a result.

Kinda funny, it's the very same mindset that's taking this nation down. The divisive tools to all this bs are online forums and social media.

BTW, I haven't forgot about those boat photos I said I'd send you....have to get over to storage and do so, and retrieve some things for another guy we deal with.

Thanks.

Wow!! Didn't think not looking at IW for a day or so would generate this much of a response.
A tube for the pipe and box for the engine are headed to Texas. In the original post, I stated it would probably cost at least $25 to mail the engine/pipe. $25.60 - missed it by$.60.
Dunny

Latest posts

Back