• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale OS MAX 65 & tune pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Dunlap

Supporting Member
The Back Story -
I was asked to repurpose a 65 nitro Dumas Miller to FE. When I told the owner of the Miller that the cost would probably be around $900 for parts/batteries not including my time he decided to just make it a display in his shop. However, I suggested he consider converting a 34" JD WOF tunnel I build for him years ago to P Limited Tunnel. In order to obtain some of the funds for the P-Limited, the OS MAX 65/tune pipe that was in it is for sale.
I don't think this engine was run very much. It's not CMB 65, but dang OS makes nice engines.
The price for shipping in the States is $125. I'm thinking that pipe must have cost at least $50, It's going to cost me close to $25 buck to just ship it.
JD

Attachments

• OS ^% 1.jpg
    OS ^% 1.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • OS 65 2.jpg
    OS 65 2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Another sale completed via a Pm. Don's/ IW rules specifically state no PMs in rule # 4. Life goes on!!
Look pretty much straight forward and by the rules as far as I can see.
I also don’t post my PP information or shipping address where the general public can see it. If you see a problem with guys doing that you might have some other issues going on.

This pic is the second post on this thread. You can’t get much clearer then that!

Attachments

• IMG_1475.jpeg
    IMG_1475.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1476.jpeg
    IMG_1476.jpeg
    310 KB · Views: 0
Look pretty much straight forward and by the rules as far as I can see.
I also don’t post my PP information or shipping address where the general public can see it. If you see a problem with guys doing that you might have some other issues going on.

This pic is the second post on this thread. You can’t get much clearer then that!
Twist it any way you want it! Post # 2 was a question, you see the ? mark! No response until the next day so he sent a PM, Jerry finally responded to his PM the next day and the rest was the sale PMT info.
This stuff is why Don wrote rule #4 . Jerry confirmed the sale after the PM from the seller in post #4 after 3 days.

Last edited:
And your point is ?

I don’t see where anyone else even replied to the thread until after it was sold.

If you would like, I’ll screenshot the actual PM
( erasing my address of course ) and post it here. Simply gave Jerry my address and asked how he wanted to be paid.

Jerry replied with his PayPal address and I paid him.

End of story.

If Don feels like I did something wrong, I’ll be glad to listen to what he has to say.
If you feel like this is not good enough of an explanation, click the report button and take it up with the mods.

Twist it any way you want it! Post # 2 was a question, you see the ? mark! No response until the next day so he sent a PM, Jerry finally responded to his PM the next day and the rest was the sale PMT info.
This stuff is why Don wrote rule #4 . Jerry confirmed the sale after the PM from the seller in post #4 after 3 days.
Your right, he had a question confirming what the seller was saying.

If this is what the deal is, if I understand you correctly, then I’ll take it.

Any reasonable person can see this.

CH

I have seen worse.. It was not as clean as it could have been.. here is whay i say that.

If I would have come up behind post 2 with an

"I will take it"

I would have expected to lock in the purchase.

Grim

Back