2024 IMPBA Nitro Internats - Huntsville Alabama

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Racers, I have been going over the numbers. There are some racers that have entered B Outboard Tunnel for SAW but not OVAL. Same goes for B Sport Outboard, CD Mono and Scale. I need for you racers in those classes to check to see if this is what you want.
Here is something else to look at. B Outboard only has 5 boats in SAW, But if some of you racers want to make it a US 1 class all you would have to do is for some of the B Sport Outboard run is B Outboard class also. Also A Hydro racers can run in A/B Hydro too. I know it's not listed like that but that is the way it is in the rule book and has been that way for years just like CD Mono.
Now I know that Pete, Mark and Chad will not be there. But I have 10 US 1 classes as of now.
So remember the deadline is midnight Sunday 9/15/2024.
GET THEM BOATS ENTERED and LET'S RACE!!!

Also one thing to remember. You do not have to run Straight Away and Oval. But if one want to run for US 1 you must enter those events. And what I was seeing is that some racers have entered one of the timed events but not the other.

Does anyone have a F Mono to enter this event to make it a US 1 Class as I will enter if there is another one. We need 2 boats in oval 2 boats in SAW and 1 boat in heat racing.
Thanks Ron

Back