• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted OS In Flight Needle

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timbo Whalen

Supporting Member
I need an OS In Flight 3rd channel needle, badly, for Seaducer Hybrid 21 build.
Have BV, Barr, or Russian needles to trade, or CASH. Have bases.
Somewhere buried in the dungeon we've 2, but search has been futile, thus far.
Thank you!
6215e6bfdd665.jpg

How bad is badly? I have one, I don't really want to get rid of it but you know what they say there's a price for everything.

How bad is badly? I have one, I don't really want to get rid of it but you know what they say there's a price for everything.
Condition?.....both needles?.....O-rings?...

Well, when they were last available, they were selling for $35- $37....

Badly?....not real bad, guess if this post goes nowhere, we can mount up one of what we got.
I guess I'd be willing to pay the high figure, $37.

Thanks for response.

This is as packaged and sold by OS-

Screenshot_20240808-230121.png

Timbo, need a #1 or #2 ?
Gotcha covered if Kevin’s doesn’t work out for you , Don even sent me the proper needles..
something about ones that are knurled and slotted on top being different?
Maybe Don will chime in..

I was just setting one up for my vac 45 do I need the #1 or #2 ? and how many turns out to start? this is my first one I am trying .
I see the #1 has sharper taper to it or its a smaller needle I guess the #2 has more meat on the taper. . do the black plastic bases have to match the needle ?
My plastic bases don't seem to have a number so maybe that part is universal .

Last edited:
I was just setting one up for my vac 45 do I need the #1 or #2 ? and how many turns out to start? this is my first one I am trying .
I see the #1 has sharper taper to it. do the black plastic bases have to match the needle ?
Send Don a PM,,, I’m sure he can answer all your questions…

I see the #1 has sharper taper to it or its a smaller needle I guess the #2 has more meat on the taper. . do the black plastic bases have to match the needle ?
Get with Kevin Sheren and/or Don Ferrette. They old school racers, and believe in helping people out, like was done back in the day....none of this people taking advantage of each other like this new school bs. Jus' sayin', it is what it is.

Timbo, need a #1 or #2 ?
Gotcha covered if Kevin’s doesn’t work out for you , Don even sent me the proper needles..
something about ones that are knurled and slotted on top being different?
Maybe Don will chime in..
Frank, forgot to mention, but am contemplating selling CMB HR 67 and 80 hotrods....plenty of new and spare parts, balanced crank. Something you might be interested in?....both are disassembled and in individual storage containers. NO worn out or damaged parts!....photos on request.

Text me if ya wanna talk about it, bud.

Latest posts

Back