Official NASCAR thread???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there was clearly debris on the track...

And what do all those Danica haters have to say now? Im not a huge Danica fan, but she sure did shut up a lot of people today!

Tough day for MTJ, DARN good car all day! Engine just couldnt hold it. And how about ol' Mark Martin? One heck of a smart race car driver, and proving he still has it!!
Ya gotta give her credit she stayed right up there all day. Would have liked to see MTJ further up and Aric didn't do too bad either.
Ya gotta give her credit she stayed right up there all day. Would have liked to see MTJ further up and Aric didn't do too bad either.
AMEN brotha!!
Credit where credit is due. She ran a good race, I :wub: you Danica, NOT. :eek: .......==={}
NASCAR could be guilty of Exploiting this Chick...... Whatever it takes to make MO money Right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just think of all the women that watched to cheer Danica and all they seen was lead changes after a caution ... Not sure if they will watch again. What I do know is I'm excited for the truck race on dirt!!!!

Kinda funny thy are going slower than thy did 25 years ago with full frame cars.

Did you ever see a "STOCK CAR" break in two and go into the stands.

Remember when thy would open the hood and add oil from a can when thy came in for a pit stop?

After running over 200 on narrow production shaved tires.

Would like to see Danica Drive one of those with no power steering.

I remember the Grand Prix that had the bubble rear window made so thy could run it at the track.

Now that was a "STOCK CAR".

Not a glorified IROC car.

All for the money baby nothing else.

Not one piece on those cars that is on the one you buy.

It has turned into a joke in my eyes.

Stock cars once went as fast if not faster than the cars at the Indy 500.

That was the glory days.

David, i can remember when you had to have all the stock moldings, emblems, door handles & such on the car. if you scraped the wall & wiped something off, you had to pit & replace it. back then the higher trim level cars had the big engines. that is where a "body in white" came from, the need for a stripped down version for the track. my first daytona 500 was the year the 426 race hemi ran. you wanna talk about glory days............

Something definately worked, probably a combination of factors, new car , Danica, IU wasn't playing etc. the TV ratings for NASCAR were up 30% from last years Daytona. that's huge...........

of course as much as I hate to admit it IU wasn't playing Tuesday nite either!!!! ugg..................

gh

Thought the same thing Ray - seems Goodyear dont quite have a tire for the new car figured out on those tracks yet- they had best get a handle on it. Sucked for Martin :(

My girlfriend blew a R/F tire and was done for the day, but with 20 laps to go, posted on the bottom of screen (7 cautions for 39 laps Danica out). Give me a break please. :wacko:

I actually enjoyed todays race until Keslowski showed up and Dale slide back.... The new budget cuts required Nascar to use them old Firestones!!!

well, the gen 6 car & goodyear seem to like bristol, kyle set a new track record in qualifying. 14.81, that's a smokin' fast lap!! i have a feeling that faster speeds at bristol will bring us a helluva show sunday. like dick trickle said about bristol, "it's like jet fighters in a gymnasium" ;) :lol: :lol: .hey hammer, where did your girlfriend qualify :wub: ??????

well, the gen 6 car & goodyear seem to like bristol, kyle set a new track record in qualifying. 14.81, that's a smokin' fast lap!! i have a feeling that faster speeds at bristol will bring us a helluva show sunday. like dick trickle said about bristol, "it's like jet fighters in a gymnasium" ;) :lol: :lol: .hey hammer, where did your girlfriend qualify :wub: ??????
My GF is 41st :wub: Will have a camera on her all day as she gets lapped. :p My boy Jr. is 32nd, they forgot to unload the trunk of Wranglers and the tax slayer robot. :lol: ............==={}

Truex is 9th. I have a feeling if something doesnt happen, he will be near the front. Always fast at Bristol.

Good race today. Feel bad for Kenseth though, ,, but my june bug got another top 10 2nd in points!!!! To bad for Rays GF 5 laps down:(

Looked like Truex got tight at the end. MWR is going to be hot this year I think!

kinda wierd, all the r/f tire blowouts were on chevy's :blink: ..............good race to watch, lots of good battles :D .

Back