Oberto ready for spring testing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just took it out for it's first run and it handled like a dream, even in a wind storm. It acted alot like the Joe Moceri Madison boat but it felt lighter for some reason. I'll have to weigh it and see. Alot of little glitches but all in all I'm excited. James liked to poop his britches when he took it out!!!

Just took it out for it's first run and it handled like a dream, even in a wind storm. It acted alot like the Joe Moceri Madison boat but it felt lighter for some reason. I'll have to weigh it and see. Alot of little glitches but all in all I'm excited. James liked to poop his britches when he took it out!!!
More pics? How about an engine bay shot?

Wes, this project has been in my head and on the bench for 5 months now. Thanks for the feedback on the hull and the quick turn time of two weeks from green boat to a racing scale.

I have been installing the fins on mine and have put new pictures in my gallery. More to come.

Hey good news it was gusty here too. You may be ready for the Evansvile back stretch. warming up next week too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wes, this project has been in my head and on the bench for 5 months now. Thanks for the feedback on the hull and the quick turn time of two weeks from green boat to a racing scale.

I have been installing the fins on mine and have put new pictures in my gallery. More to come.
Joe, thats some awsome glass work on that hull B) B) B)

Joe, thats some awsome glass work on that hull B) B) B)
Ray, It all starts with making a good plug for your part and Using good materials for the molds and the epoxy for the lay up and TIME. I have had some failures and learned from them. There are some pictures in my gallery of a mold of a cowl ant the materials I use.

Joe St. Louis Mo.

I have updated my gallery with the new scale build. Just needing to hook up the rudder and throttle push rods. Going to primer this weekend and start laying out the paint scheme. Wes made up the graphics of the Hoss Mortgage U-10 scheme, they turned out perfect as usual. Im needing the paint code for the yellow if anyone has access to it. More to come later.

Back