new SWX sport 20

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCOTT WITHERELL

some pics of sport 20, 30in long, 16in wide,sponson to sponson 8 7/8in,12 1/2in stance,4in engine bay,inter changeable sponson steps to change insidence and deheadral.the blue fome cowl is just a test cowl to see how it looks,but , goin to be changed, tryin to stay close to a stealth cowl with alittle air scoop on top.so it doesnt look so much like phil thomas SS45.P.S. ill put more pics in my galory

hope you guys like it , should be done before april or sooner

scott witherell

district 1

This is going to be a fun class this year. I think it is really taking off well. Dist 14 is actually having a points race for this class. I dont know how many are entered yet, but I am expecting a good number. Chuck and Dean will be fielding the extreme sport 21 in this class. This is a hull that Dean and Chuck actually raced together last year with some success. Winter testing tells me that the speeds are going to be 50 plus in this class. Someone will have to help me get a pic on here as I cant fathom how, and with four boats to choose from. I would say that makes great racing. Your boat looks great. I love to see more people offer good hulls to promote the sport. Ken

This is going to be a fun class this year. I think it is really taking off well. Dist 14 is actually having a points race for this class. I dont know how many are entered yet, but I am expecting a good number. Chuck and Dean will be fielding the extreme sport 21 in this class. This is a hull that Dean and Chuck actually raced together last year with some success. Winter testing tells me that the speeds are going to be 50 plus in this class. Someone will have to help me get a pic on here as I cant fathom how, and with four boats to choose from. I would say that makes great racing. Your boat looks great. I love to see more people offer good hulls to promote the sport. Ken
Tell Chuck and Dean if they want a pic of mine all they will see is transom just like when they race me Ha ha ha....Mikey

Tell Chuck and Dean if they want a pic of mine all they will see is transom just like when they race me Ha ha ha....Mikey
more pics in galory/2 different styles

Last edited by a moderator:
Back