NEW PAINT/CRAPSHOOTERS/ROADRUNNER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David just be ready for the Fall Nats..dont worry u wont run over it because u will only see my water spray... :lol: :p

David just be ready for the Fall Nats..dont worry u wont run over it because u will only see my water spray... :lol: :p
Don't worry I will be there and ready. Well as ready as I can be. only hitting 87 now in race trim.

Think I can squeeze a few more out of it.

Going to be a great race this fall.

YOU GUYS THINK THESE ARE PRETTY :wub: :wub: ,, WAIT TIL YOU SEE THE TWIN..PERFECT FOR VALENTINES DAY...

Brett,do not let those guys bother you about your choice of colors on your Riggers. I painted my boats years ago the colors of purple and fluorescent green,does not sound bad till you go to order the paint. Purple was labeled "Violet" and the green was "Wild Chartreuse". There is no MANLY way to say those two colors when someone asks you what they are. Hope to see you guys soon...later

Brett,do not let those guys bother you about your choice of colors on your Riggers. I painted my boats years ago the colors of purple and fluorescent green,does not sound bad till you go to order the paint. Purple was labeled "Violet" and the green was "Wild Chartreuse". There is no MANLY way to say those two colors when someone asks you what they are. Hope to see you guys soon...later
Stan you know this is a ball busting session !! Especially coming from me as all my race boats are tortured !! Brett , i know your fleet will be on time ...just messing man ..fire away !!

Last edited by a moderator:
I spruced up Brutus with this real cool ducted tape I found at Home Depot.

Helps keep the sponsons from coming apart. :lol:

I think it adds 2MPH also :rolleyes:

David

Yeap............Stan has it right...The next colors will be "Wild Charteuse Violet"..................Pretty!!! :lol: :lol: :p

Back