NEW PAINT/CRAPSHOOTERS/ROADRUNNER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brett english

THIS IS THE NEW PAINT SCHEME I DECICED TO GO WITH, ITS OMNI BASE COAT WITH PPG CLEAR COAT, THIS IS MY 2012 LINEUP, CMB VAC 45

CRAPSHOOTER, CMB 67 ROADRUNNER, CMB 80 CRAPSHOOTER, AND SOON COMING WILL BE THE TWIN 80 SHOOTER

THESE BOATS WILL BE READY TO ROCK THE 2012 FALL NATS AND 2013 WINTERNATS!! THE NITRO RIGGERS ARE COMING STRONG IN FLORIDA

ENJOY!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good Brett.South Florida boys are not only fast but we look good too.

Brett

Hey I am going to send your old boat back to you so you can have it repainted to match your fleet, but I will need it back when it is completed. LOL You need to get your twin done and painted for us all to see. If it is anything like the fleet should look freakin awesome.

Beau

Very nice boats indeed.Where can I get a cowl for a JAE 21?

When do you guys race,do you club races.I would love to come over play.

Any way nice boats,and for helping me out in advance on my ??s Johnny

Brett, beautiful boats. They broke my shoes when I painted a boat blue, yellow. and Pink. :D How's that new CMB 45 pipe working for you, and what length are you running? B) ==={]

Brett, beautiful boats. They broke my shoes when I painted a boat blue, yellow. and Pink. :D How's that new CMB 45 pipe working for you, and what length are you running? B) ==={]
Ray the pipes seems strong..im at 9 1/2 inches for now until im fully broken in..As per Stu i will eventually need to be at 9 1/4...thanksElias boat ran good but im only still breaking it in..super rich...going to the pond wednesday and will lean it down...maybe you can join us??

Very nice boats indeed.Where can I get a cowl for a JAE 21?

When do you guys race,do you club races.I would love to come over play.

Any way nice boats,and for helping me out in advance on my ??s Johnny
johnny u have a PM..check it and call me during the week

Back