new mac motors on ebay?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have visited sometimes his site and seems to be a stand up person...there is a huge variety of products from different manufacters like old "new" piccos,CMB,MAC's etc..

I know some people who has bought from him with no problems till now.

Gill

Profession Hobbies in Hong Kong has not bought MAC 45's from us since 2003.

The photo is of the 2003 model.

Glenn 787 said:
Must've been a big purchase being he still has 100 available in the auction!
99617[/snapback]

I have bought 4 picco 45s from him,the last run very nice. shipping takes 10 to 14 days........Mike

The Auction has shown 100 for several weeks now. At $330 they should be going like "hotcakes". :huh:

he is a stand up guy and he delivers the adveritised product, i have spoken to nelson wong and i bought 2 picco 45 from him swweeeeeeet :D

I had inquired about the picco 21. He said he didn;t have any. If he was a crook he would have told me he could get em and took my money. He has been on ebay for quite a while, so i would think he's legit. :D

Hey guys;

the guy is ligit. i have visited his hoppy shop when we were stationd in okinawa japan. he is a very nice person and he DOES have alot of NEW (older model) motors in his invetory.

carl

Oh, and I do agree that he is a "stand up" guy. I just wanted to mention that the MAC 45 listed for $330 is the older version and that he could not possibly have 100 in stock. B)

I have bought from him too, first couple of Auctions he did.

He is legit, no refunds and no warranty though, you must go back to the original manufacturer.

quick shipping!

Back