My New Rigger!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

Seems like it has been forever since I got a new boat finished. Short of still needing a turn fin It is ready to run. Thanks to Russell Bear for the great paint job! Hope to run it next week sometime!

gallery_1_253_73001.jpg

gallery_1_253_65202.jpg

Nice boat Tom! I used Grim's 20 ninja/hydro fin on mine, and, I run the other build with a Tyndall..... they both just carve the turns like a train on a track..... get with me on that setup help after you test will ya? Got a .67 possibly going into one of mine, yet.... good luck, mike

Good stuff Tom!

My FF45 is now completely built and ready for paint - I should get it painted in the week or 3. I have two turnfins to test on it also, and will let you know the outcome.

Tim.

P.S Mine has a scratch built cowl on it to suit the curved deck. If it works OK I'll mold it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't say that I agree. Big generation gap but with the right work that Hawk wil fly, and If he can get that Mac together he will have all the power he needs. Remember Paul To Finish 1st you must 1st finish.... It's all about driver skill and set-up.

Zach

Oh and Btw Tom, I love that boat. If it handles as well as your smaller boats do. Yow weee that thing will be dangerous for competition.

Latest posts

Back