My latest Build for a friend from Florida

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was my mid-winter project for Robert Pickard, from Florida

For those of you, asking about exhaust extensions, check out how I have been doing it for awhile in pic2

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking build! Is the extension a piece of fiberglass tube?
Yes, epoxyglass,

I make them up myself. they are much lighter than brass tube extensions that most use
Rick...that boat looks AWESOME!Robert should be mighty PROUD of that ride!!Looks like alot of thought went into the layout...Id like even more if it had LONGHORNS or a GATOR painted on it!! :lol: (im sure Joe or Robert will respond to that statement! :lol: ) I do like the extension and will try to make one as you showed me ...and i havent even touched the new hull yet to do the bottom mod...but i will as i still have all the info and pics you gave me and thanks again! :)

Yes, epoxyglass,

I make them up myself. they are much lighter than brass tube extensions that most use
Rick...that boat looks AWESOME!Robert should be mighty PROUD of that ride!!Looks like alot of thought went into the layout...Id like even more if it had LONGHORNS or a GATOR painted on it!! :lol: (im sure Joe or Robert will respond to that statement! :lol: ) I do like the extension and will try to make one as you showed me ...and i havent even touched the new hull yet to do the bottom mod...but i will as i still have all the info and pics you gave me and thanks again! :)
Thanks for all the kind words

Bill, send that hull up to me, my time is only money (your money that is)

Yes, epoxyglass,

if you will do it, i WILL send it...im serious! ;)There is no way i could do it any better...ive seen your work! :)

Bill never heard of Longhorned Gators lol Yes Rick did a awesome job and yall stay away want to keep it in one piece. Try to bring it to Brandon make you drowl.

Yes, epoxyglass,

if you will do it, i WILL send it...im serious! ;)There is no way i could do it any better...ive seen your work! :)
I will have to determine a cost, guess it all depends on how far you want me to go, just bottom, or complete build.

Let me know

Nice work Rick, did you set pipe(looks long)??? Very Clean setup.
cool.gif
cool.gif

bill, a GATOR :huh: !?!? i spent my last 31 years living in tallahassee, need i say more..........and here i thought we were becoming friends. the price on your stuff just doubled :eek: :lol: :lol: . rick, very clean build, robert should be proud of it. heck, i don't run sport or scale, & i'd be proud to own it B) .

bill, a GATOR :huh: !?!? i spent my last 31 years living in tallahassee, need i say more..........and here i thought we were becoming friends. the price on your stuff just doubled :eek: :lol: :lol: . rick, very clean build, robert should be proud of it. heck, i don't run sport or scale, & i'd be proud to own it B) .

Well Robin...truth be told...im a Longhorn at heart,cause thats where im from....HOOKEM HORNS!, But i like messin with my son who is a Gator fan...i tell him that Gators are a buncha YUPPIES, then i tell his wife who is DIEHARD Seminoles fan that the Noles are abuncha THUGS...then i run like HELL as she chases me outta the house with a broom! :lol:

Recieved the boat around 3:30 pics dont do it justice what a awesome job i think they need to start doing concourse for sport40 lol Bill going to try bring the box the sport40 came in for you have to see after packing the van how much room see you saturday.

Latest posts

Back