My latest Build for a friend from Florida

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one of these set up very simular.......... Goes like a bat out of hell! My friend Phil makes one awesome boat.

As for the AC just Ask Brian Stiglitz from D4 he runs one.

live in WI not so sure about the paint scheme.........

Last edited by a moderator:
I am bringing the boat to Brandon i will have drowling towels available for everyone lol see yall there

bill, a GATOR :huh: !?!? i spent my last 31 years living in tallahassee, need i say more..........and here i thought we were becoming friends. the price on your stuff just doubled :eek: :lol: :lol: . rick, very clean build, robert should be proud of it. heck, i don't run sport or scale, & i'd be proud to own it B) .

Well Robin...truth be told...im a Longhorn at heart,cause thats where im from....HOOKEM HORNS!, But i like messin with my son who is a Gator fan...i tell him that Gators are a buncha YUPPIES, then i tell his wife who is DIEHARD Seminoles fan that the Noles are abuncha THUGS...then i run like HELL as she chases me outta the house with a broom! :lol:
actually, bill they had the name "CRIMINOLES" for a while a few years back.............you still have to pay for stuff, even if you do work on the loading dock :rolleyes: !!

This was my mid-winter project for Robert Pickard, from Florida

For those of you, asking about exhaust extensions, check out how I have been doing it for awhile in pic2
Are the Michigan logos and windshield vinyl?
The Michigan logo's are vinyl, the windshield silver is painted, then outined with pin stripe tape.

This was my mid-winter project for Robert Pickard, from Florida

For those of you, asking about exhaust extensions, check out how I have been doing it for awhile in pic2
Well,

I had a voicemail last night, Robert let me know, his first outing with his new boat was a success!!!

Competition wasn't stiff from what I was told, but Robert put enough heats together to take a first for the weekend.

Way to go Buddy, must have been a good build job, Huh?

Rick the last heat no one finshed it was like trying to run the boat in the ocean it was so rough. Oh i made a sign to make sure i start it the right way not use to having a outboard maybe you should do the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh - Robert got his first win in a long time. We made sure he was iced down afterwards! :lol:

Ya never let Ron sit behind you now i know why he had that smirk on his face all fun had a great time, learned alot about outboards.

Did someone say the next race is this weekend lol i am ready Bill see you in a couple weeks

Latest posts

Back