Miss Vegas Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
Hey Guys,

I have a friend that is building one of these hulls and needs some setup info such as CG percentage or measurement from transom. If anyone has some ideas as to what is working, please let me know. He is also looking for some prop choices to try. Thanks,

RON

Tell him to use .62 th carbon fiber sheet 1/2 the width of the sponson as long as he can go on the sponson
{Use west~system epoxie} Create a sharp edge inner side of sponson {tunnle side } extend C/F 1/8 inch behind back of sponson , sand front C/F to blend to front sponson ... Get ahold of Mr MARK S on the prop , Something else I done on my son's was throw away the factory radio box It is junk and WILL Let you down + build one out of wood set it up so the battery and stearing servo is in the front of the box ...
Then reset the wing lift's the back of the boat at speed .....

Been running one outta the box with a Grim Racer prop. All I did was adjust the strut,add a Grim fin and cooling clamp on header. My boat has been in the hands of 5 different drivers and all have won.Even a D14 championship. Gas and go

Thanks guys. This is all great advice to give him. I was thinking props in the 35mm range such as a 535. Mark will have some ideas too. I appreciate the information to give him.

Latest posts

Back