keeping the prop hooked up

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ihope to run tomorrow but I don't know when.. I'll call you in the morning

Anthony,

I have another 1640 Cuped from Mark that I have not tried yet. You are welcome to try it . Do you plan to be at the lake Sunday and if so what time? I could probably bring it in the morning but the little wife has plans for the afternoon. I think the cup takes a little of the lift out of the 1640.

Let me know,

839-3776 You can call me tonight. I'm usually up late.

Don

PS I could also bring it to your house in the morning if you're not running early.
Anthony,

Let me know how the 1640 works out.I am about ready to order a few props.I would like to get all info I can.

Roy

I didn't get the prop from Don yet. I would definitly consider a 1440 also.. It's running the best so far. I can send you some pics of the work Mark did to it if you want.

Let me know how the 1640 works out.I am about ready to order a few props.I would like to get all info I can.

Roy

Like I said before, Anthony. This is Indiana, remember!

What a crummy day!

The Riptide is ready except I'm waiting for new TX and RX packs to be delivered. Don't trust the old ones. My latest boat is still in the workings and I'm waiting for my new engine and servos. I have a set of sponsons made up but still not sure they are right for this tub and what I want to end up with.

Don

I sure hope my design can run with the BIG DOGS!!!!

Like I said before, Anthony. This is Indiana, remember!

What a crummy day!

The Riptide is ready except I'm waiting for new TX and RX packs to be delivered. Don't trust the old ones. My latest boat is still in the workings and I'm waiting for my new engine and servos. I have a set of sponsons made up but still not sure they are right for this tub and what I want to end up with.

Don

Back