Jeff Ross

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

hugh hargett

Hugh's Pak.JPG been awhile bro. I need it. You sent a u-25 for this boat remember?No issues just wanna finish my boat. Anyone reading this that can direct me to a driver gauges and a steering wheel let me know. Mr Kramer told me to get in touch . I did but no response. Id like to finish her. Thanks to those willing to help. Cant wait to clear it .Not a bad looking dumas 20 in my opinion :rolleyes: .

Hugh

Last edited:
Hugh - I have not seen any messages from you - pm, email or otherwise. Unfortunately I don't have anything in the size you need. Eddie Hansen should have everything you need. Check out hansenracing.net

Larry K

Jim Williams said Hansen was on backorder awhile back. Is he back on track? I dont know how my email didnt reach you. I need to see if there an issue with it. maybe it went to your spam folder. That happens sometimes.

thought Jeff would have been on by now but he hasnt. Anyone know his email? Hugh

hugh, you contacted me, i was wondering??? why me??

u ment larry kraemer

and hansen was the one i couldnt remember the name, new j.

and i dont know where the underline came from

and dont mean anything by it ;)

dan

Its all good and maybe you are right I must have sent the email to the wrong person DUH that explains it. the underline is in the tool bar above when you post beside the italic tab when you are posting. You must have hit it by accident. Unfortunately the online store is not up yet so I have no way to ge in touch with Eddie :( . There was back long ago an article on how to build your own driver I dont know where i saw it but it did exist. If anyone remembers it please post the link It would help us all.

merlin details.png

I did get this from the site. Merlin details, yaay. now I have an idea for plug wires and other small details. Adds to the realism.

Last edited:
Hey Hugh SORRY I have not yet sent this out to you I will make myself a very LARGE note to get it done this weekend for you and mailed out first thing next week!!

I have some gauge sets I can send along with it that I use on my builds then you can place them as needed.

They are for 1/10 scale not sure how much I would need to scale them if any?

No additional charge for these since you have been so patient.

Last edited by a moderator:
The 30" Dumas Pak works out to 11.4:1 as compared to full size so it's slightly smaller than the 1/10 size which scales out to 34.2". Hope that helps

That's my Merlin with Eddie Hansen exhaust stacks.

It sounds even better on the trailer :D

Thought you might like this video since your building the Pak,

Stop being stingy Kolroy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQI3flToaS8&feature=plcp

I can never get enough of videos like this. LOOKS FUN. Beautiful models.Jeff i went with 1/12th scale stuff but send the gauges maybe they will work out. I like this pak and may build one from scratch and make her more modern underneath.If I can finish this one all up she wont look too bad.

Hugh

Last edited:
Hey Hugh, if this is now a build thread, why not take Jeff's name from the title. I am sure he would rather any decal issues be handled with a PM instead of on a public forum. I know I would...just a thought.

I dont see a way to order the driver on the Hansen site

Last edited:
Back