Scale boat decals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From WESLEY'S CUSTOM GRAPHICS

If you fill out the form on our site (wesleyscustom.com) and don't get a response for several days please CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER before contacting us with a complaint. For some reason some of my replies are going to the spam folder. I have no control over that. I normally reply within 3 days and produce and ship within 3 days of payment. Boat Graphics production is a hobby and not a full time business and I sometimes go to races and cannot make any Graphics until I return home.

Thanks for all you do for our hobby Wes,

All too often people jump the gun with complaints before doing their own homework... it can feel like a thankless task sometimes when your doing everything right, and you get thrown under the bus needlessly...

Last edited:
If you have ordered or are going to order graphics soon please allow a few extra days for delivery. I normally get them out within 2 days but my mom is very il and I have been working thru all that that intales. It will just add a few extra days to process them out the door. Thanks for your patience.

Wes

Thanks for the info Wes, your graphics and product is of the upmost quality, i will be ordering in the near future for my next project, prayers for your mom, hope she gets better soon.

I ordered from the guy in California don't want to say his name but to this day I haven't received my 74 Valu mart decals I think I ordered and paid last January I would email him every couple months he always has some kind of excuse then a month or so ago he said he mailed them still haven't seen them then finally I told him to forget it keep the money then I ordered from Wesleys and had them in three days thanks Wesleys

I ordered from the guy in California don't want to say his name but to this day I haven't received my 74 Valu mart decals I think I ordered and paid last January I would email him every couple months he always has some kind of excuse then a month or so ago he said he mailed them still haven't seen them then finally I told him to forget it keep the money then I ordered from Wesleys and had them in three days thanks Wesleys
That guy, if I'm correct in guessing the name is TERRIBLE at doing what he claims to do!
And he's actually been around for a long time, can't believe he's still in business...

Now offering (while supply's last) Neptune scale rudder for 1/6 scale and 1/8 scale boats.
Scale appearing and race ready.
*7077 T-6 anodized aluminum
*Blade is 6.25"
*Bracket is 1.25" tall X 2" wide
*Complete assembly extends 3" from transom
*Can be mounted for left hand or right hand control
*Bracket will hold other blades as well

Complete assembly $55.
Bracket only (Complete with bearing block assembly) $39.
Blade only. $25.
$10. Shipping in US only
Paypal friends n family ONLY to [email protected] and include descriptions and address in "notes".
If sending a check make it to Wesley Ellet and send to 443 Circle drive creal springs il 62922

Attachments

• 20240923_132132.jpg
    20240923_132132.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240923_133011.jpg
    20240923_133011.jpg
    773 KB · Views: 0
Back