Jeff Ross

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did not have a chance to print the gauges for you. I'll try to work them in and send when I can.

Don't know when that will be though.

Stop being stingy Kolroy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQI3flToaS8&feature=plcp

I can never get enough of videos like this. LOOKS FUN. Beautiful models.Jeff i went with 1/12th scale stuff but send the gauges maybe they will work out. I like this pak and may build one from scratch and make her more modern underneath.If I can finish this one all up she wont look too bad.

What is the power system in these boats? I know it's electric but what is the components?

Jeff

Hugh

At the start of the video they tell you. I think they are running skorpion 4035 800 kv's in 8 s lipo and x457's. I think one guy even got away with running an 80 ampere turnigy esc on that setup. They have some really nice boats, I thought as well.

Hugh

Yes we were running all Scorpion HK 4035-800's. Two of us were using Etti 100amp HV's and I think the other two were using Turnigy 80 amp HV's. Your prop selection is very limited with these esc's however. Going to switch to a Swordfish 240amp HV in the Pak so I can prop it up a little more. Since then there has been a '65 Bardahl, a '64 Tahoe Miss, a U-3 Chrysler Jeep, a '85 7-11, a '84 Lite All Star, and a U-22 Matrix Systems(10S w/ a Castle 2028 nearing completion) all in true 1:6 scale. There is also a monster68" '57 Thriftway Too out there in the future as well. Many more motor/esc options available since the first four were built.

Bryan

Back