Indy masters

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's really iratating that people enter a race, never send their money in, then don't even bother to let you know their not coming. I know life happens and some can't make it, but they at least let you know. Once the heat sheets are printed, it's a pain to scratch names then move people around to even out the heats.

It's really iratating that people enter a race, never send their money in, then don't even bother to let you know their not coming. I know life happens and some can't make it, but they at least let you know. Once the heat sheets are printed, it's a pain to scratch names then move people around to even out the heats.
Hi Bruce you can scratch me from f hydro please

I can't believe I've now missed this 2 years in a row but with getting absolutely hammered with medical bills in the beginning of this year really put a hurtin' on my hobby funds. Hopefully all the health stuff is now behind me and I can be there next year. Best of luck to all who are there. :cool:

Latest posts

Back