Indy masters

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gas Mono, for those that are running SS mono and entered Gas mono, I need to know whose running for points in the series, as I will separate you from the the non stock boats. It should have been SS mono on the entry form but wasn't. Let me know real soon as I am printing heat sheets friday. Thanks,bj

Gas Mono, for those that are running SS mono and entered Gas mono, I need to know whose running for points in the series, as I will separate you from the the non stock boats. It should have been SS mono on the entry form but wasn't. Let me know real soon as I am printing heat sheets friday. Thanks,bj
I would run SSmono if you add it

Bruce, i am running gas mono and ss. Mono for points in d 14. I will have both boats with me. Also, you can scratch me from gas scale. Thanks

Bruce, i am running gas mono and ss. Mono for points in d 14. I will have both boats with me. Also, you can scratch me from gas scale. Thanks
Bruce, Could I get in the race with 1 gas scale? If yes please enter me and i will paypal fee or bring to race whichever you prefer. THANKS! JOE Peters 1/6 gas scale DSM impba 17067s

Again, I'm not adding the SS mono class, I neglected to name it SS on the registration form. So now IF I have 5 people that are in the d 14 points series that wanted to run that vs regular mono then I will place those in a separate heat when gas mono runs.

Latest posts

Back