HOBART 2013 ENTRIES

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this email from Hobart:

Hi Stu-

If you could please let your boaters know the following information:

The City of Hobart recently made a large upgrade to lakefront lighting along the areas used by your organization. Underground electrical lines are buried between & around the trees. We will be marking the electrical lines with yellow paint. Stakes will not be permitted to inserted on the yellow lines or around the tree trunks to ensure damage isn't caused to the new lines. Any damaged caused will be at the responsibility of the boater.

Please no stakes on the yellow lines.

Thank you

Raeann

Got this email from Hobart:

Hi Stu-

If you could please let your boaters know the following information:

The City of Hobart recently made a large upgrade to lakefront lighting along the areas used by your organization. Underground electrical lines are buried between & around the trees. We will be marking the electrical lines with yellow paint. Stakes will not be permitted to inserted on the yellow lines or around the tree trunks to ensure damage isn't caused to the new lines. Any damaged caused will be at the responsibility of the boater.

Please no stakes on the yellow lines.

Thank you

Raeann
my guess is IF you hit a line, there wont be any guessing by anyone within 1/2 mile as to what just happened. :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can start to smell bacon and hear the cackle of Geraghty at the back table in the Bright Spot. This race can not get here soon enough.
Due to health concerns, Rod probably will not be able to attend the race this year. He sent me all the registration information for the "Size Matters" event.

JD

I'll be there with the early morning Jams! hopefully the duck weed will stay at the other end of the lake this year!! no more Don F. doing doughnuts with the retrieve boat!
Yeah, Don was definitely stirring up the water with that Mercury blender. I think Don came in second in the chase boat class.

JD

Stu, I've got the portable sound system lined up for the banquet/raffle. it'll be in the trailer no problem gh

Sorry I can't be there this year boys and girls, It's killing me.

BUT.....Big Jack is WORTH it.

Ya'll better watch out for the other Texan, he has the big gun.

I hear my brother from Texas has a rental. I will bring a paper sack. Im going to coach him leaner leaner leaner

Sorry I can't be there this year boys and girls, It's killing me.

BUT.....Big Jack is WORTH it.

attachicon.gif
Big Jack.jpg

Ya'll better watch out for the other Texan, he has the big gun.

\m/ G ;)

Back