Graphics Orders

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll try and get back in to the office asap Bob. I'm not sure if I got yours out last week with everyone else. I got caught a little by surprise with her going in as early as she did. I was prepping for early but not this early. She was actually due 6/1 and they had her scheduled for the C-section for this Wednesday the 21st. Well when she went in for her last doctor visit on the 14th and her blood pressure was high again for the 3rd week in a row. Even she thought they would hang on to her for a while and kick her loose like they had done the previous 2 weeks but the doc says we're at 37 weeks so we're going to deliver the baby right now.....meaning Wednesday the 14th. I had just finished painting the baby's room the previous weekend and I still hadn't put together the crib, changing table and dresser yet when they admitted her. So I spent Thursday and Friday doing that and brought the two of them home Saturday afternoon. Mama's pi$$ed at me because she sees more of me in the baby than her. She's not getting around very well yet because of the incision so I may not make it in til Wednesday or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try and get back in to the office asap Bob. I'm not sure if I got yours out last week with everyone else. I got caught a little by surprise with her going in as early as she did. I was prepping for early but not this early. She was actually due 6/1 and they had her scheduled for the C-section for this Wednesday the 21st. Well when she went in for her last doctor visit on the 14th and her blood pressure was high again for the 3rd week in a row. Even she thought they would hang on to her for a while and kick her loose like they had done the previous 2 weeks but the doc says we're at 37 weeks so we're going to deliver the baby right now.....meaning Wednesday the 14th. I had just finished painting the baby's room the previous weekend and I still hadn't put together the crib, changing table and dresser yet when they admitted her. So I spent Thursday and Friday doing that and brought the two of them home Saturday afternoon. Mama's pi$$ed at me because she sees more of me in the baby than her. She's not getting around very well yet because of the incision so I may not make it in til Wednesday or so.
Hope all's well with your new daddies girl!

Joe yours are on the way
15 orders have left including 3 to OZ yesterday and today so watch your mailboxes.

Jeff and Kevin are the remaining two. Jeff I'll do yours first since I have to do some drawing on Kevin's still.
Hi Mike,

Any luck with finishing my graphics?

Thanks

-Jeff

I'm having my cutter and my big printer serviced at the moment. The cutter is due back from SoCal on Friday They be out shortly after I get everything back up and connected.

Back