GO STEELERS!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to Seattle you played ahell of a game but like they say you have to lose one before you win one.

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO !!!!!!!!!!!!

<_< Look NFL( USA) very easy job 3 down but ;) Our CFL (CANADA)really tough only 2 down so hell job!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Was I the ONLY ONE THAT SAW A PHANTOM TD!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :blink:

Was I the ONLY ONE THAT SAW A PHANTOM TD!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :blink:
I think that was one of those "It was so close it could have gone either way" situations. Didn't look like a touchdown but you can't get any closer than that either way :ph34r:

Don't blame the officals. How about the piss poor clock managment by Seattle??? :eek:

Was I the ONLY ONE THAT SAW A PHAMTOM TD!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :blink:
Geez, get over it. All the ball has to do is break the plane of the goal line & that is the FRONT of that white line, which it did, albeit barely. Besides, take away the 7 points & Seattle still lost, not to mention that was only a 3rd down play, Pittsburgh still would have kicked a chip shot field goal & come away with 3 points. :rolleyes:

Don't blame the officals. How about the piss poor clock managment by Seattle??? :eek:
Yeah, that had me scratchin' my head too. But then again Holmgren did that in Green Bay when he was there ...... :blink:

................ and the best pass of the game for either team was thrown by a wide receiver. :huh:

By the time you get that far you already know who won the game!!

Reverse that one call and you MAY have had a different out come to the game.

anyway....................DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING ON THE MOTORS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

What.. Don... Say something.....???? Road Chickens............Buzzards???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I am still a Colts fan ever tho I am a long way from Indy now But I had to go with the BUS. Loos like the Bus Stops in Detroit.He had a go run tho.

:ph34r:

i know the wizard is in his glory right now,congrats to the steelers even though i hate them. It feel good knowing we were the last team to beat the world champs........GO RAVENS!!!!!

Thank You Ravens for Knocking out Tommy"I suck as QB" Maddox.

Its kinda like Ben Needed to win this to settle himdown a little.Hopefully Steelers can build on this, Maybe they can get Shaun Alexander?

Ed

I thought it would be more "one side" than it was,, (or wasn't)

I'm the one that predicted a score of "37 to 9 Pittsburg" :ph34r:

Back