Glow plugs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertWurster

I have been having problems with my glaw plugs.They are only lasting about a run.There not to hot so am i to rich or is the aro causing them to just stop working.Should i get all the oil out be for i run?I put a new mc 59 in her yesture day made a run and brought her in and she wouldnt start agin.pulled the plug and there was just a slight glow.Not enough to start her.i put a new one in and she did the same thing.Its a new engine so just tring to get her broke in.Any help woul be great.its geting expensive.Thanx Robert.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been having problems with my glaw plugs.They are only lasting about a run.There not to hot so am i to rich or is the aro causing them to just stop working.Should i get all the oil out be for i run?I put a new mc 59 in her yesture day made a run and brought her in and she wouldnt start agin.pulled the plug and there was just a slight glow.Not enough to start her.i put a new one in and she did the same thing.Its a new engine so just tring to get her broke in.Any help woul be great.its geting expensive.Thanx Robert.
Mechanical things are not really my area of epertise but I might increase the head clearance and see what happens.

MC#59 for good .21 size engine it can't use over .45 to .90 because will burn out so use COLD MC#9 or KB HP

Or better yet use Odonnell blue plug ran this plug through 3 races plus testing still same plug and looks new have the plug in 20 mono sport40 and RTR

Thanx guys i didn't Know there was a diff in the plugs for difernt engines.Im running a Go pro .25 its a 6.2 port.and 30 % fuel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back