• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Gas Whiplash Gen2 Sport Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edward Drock

Back up for sale. Everything is brand new, the motor never had fuel in it or ran. Whiplash Gen 2 Sport Hydro with a Gizmos GZ 28.5 Pro Mod motor with a Hot pipe and muffler. All speedmasters hardware and a B/M turn fin. A SS 6819/530 BC prop. SS fuel tank with Savox 1201 servos and a dynamite electronic shut off from your transmitter. A venom 2400mAh 7.4v lipo the receiver will not go with it. The hull was all sealed with west systems all during the build. The paint is automotive and the clear is K2. All of the graphics are removable. Any questions just e-mail me. I’m asking $950.00 I will split the shipping lower 48. Take a close look at all the photos. Posted in on other sites. Ship’s from Winter Haven, FL

Thanks

Getting out of boats! More to come!

SOLD

Attachments

• Sprot Hydro 11.jpg
    Sprot Hydro 11.jpg
    505.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Sport Hydro 1.jpg
    Sport Hydro 1.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Sport Hydro 2.jpg
    Sport Hydro 2.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Sport Hydro 3.jpg
    Sport Hydro 3.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Sport Hydro 4.jpg
    Sport Hydro 4.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Sport Hydro 5.jpg
    Sport Hydro 5.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Sport Hydro 6.jpg
    Sport Hydro 6.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Sport Hydro 7.jpg
    Sport Hydro 7.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Sport Hydro 8.jpg
    Sport Hydro 8.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Hey Doug,
Thanks for the offer I have $1200.00 in it New!! So I think I have it at the right money right now!! So Thanks BUT No thanks!! I'll just keep it.

Doug,
I'll take the 950.00 shipped. Just send me a check or money order and when it clears I'll ship it. I'll have to find a box and remove the Strut, Rudder , Plug and turn Fine for shipping. I'll send a tracking # when shipped.

Thanks Ed

Edward F Drock
1245 Cypress Vine Rd
Winter Haven, FL 33881

I'll start getting it ready in the morning. Yes Wood.

Thanks Ed

Thanks Doug ,
I have added a few extras for you. I have the box almost done and will start boxing it up in the am.
The Extras : I'm sending two SS 1/8" rods so if you want to use them for the steering incase you want to change out that carbon rod I used for that. Also I few Exhaust spacers in different sizes to tune the pipe with and a few O-rings. If I think of anything I'll put it in.

Well I found the build / Set-up but paperwork but forgot to put it in the box before I sealed it. So I will send them to that address in a separate envelope for you.
Thanks Ed

Latest posts

Back