• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Futaba 3VC Super FM stick radio

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BCS71

This radio I bought back in January with the intent to run cars with it but never got to really use it. Then got into boats and was planing on using it but I'm also going to run offroad so I need a wheel radio. This is pretty much a Futaba 3PK in a stick radio format. The radio is on 27mHz and comes with a 203HF receiver, a Airtronics 3ch fm micro receiver, 2 RPM crystal cases and 7 crystal pairs (1-brown, 2-red, 1-orange, 1-green, 1- black, and 1 pair on Asian ch 7) and an extra TX module on 27mHz. Will include a NICD TX pack and charger. This is an awesome radio and tons of boat features. I will throw in a Futaba neck strap as well.

Here's a link for more information.

http://rc-mushroom.com/product_info.php?cP...roducts_id=4317

Will sell for $325 shipped in the US. I accept Paypal and money order. I'll try and get some pics soon.

Latest posts

Back